BIP Named to 2016 Financial Times 300 Top Registered Investment Advisers
BIP Wealth is pleased to announce that it has been named to the Financial Times 300 Top Registered Investment Advisers from among the more than 12,000 SEC-Registered Investment Advisers in the United States. More than 1,500 pre-screened RIA firms were selected for consideration. Those considered were evaluated across six criteria:
- Assets under management (AUM): signals experience managing money and client trust.
- AUM growth rate: growing assets is a proxy for performance, as well as for asset retention, and ability to generate new business.
- Firm’s years in existence: indicates reliability as a firm, and experience managing assets through varying market environments.
- Compliance record: provides evidence of past client disputes; a string of complaints can signal potential problems.
- Industry certifications (CFA, CFP, etc.): shows technical and industry knowledge, obtaining these designations signals to clients a professional commitment to investment skills.
- Online accessibility: illustrates commitment to providing investors with easy access and transparent contact information.
“We’re certainly honored to be recognized as one of the finest investment management firms in the country by one of the most prestigious financial publications in the world,” said Bob Pennington, President of BIP Wealth. “We come to work every day to meaningfully improve the financial lives of our clients, and it’s wonderful to see our team’s work recognized by the Financial Times.”
About the 2016 Financial Times 300 Top Registered Investment Advisors
The 2016 Financial Times 300 Top Registered Investment Advisors is an independent listing produced by the Financial Times (June, 2016). The FT 300 is based on data gathered from RIA firms, regulatory disclosures, and the FT’s research. As identified by the FT, the listing reflected each practice’s performance in six primary areas, including assets under management, asset growth, compliance record, years in existence, credentials and accessibility. Neither the RIA firms nor their employees pay a fee to the Financial Times in exchange for inclusion in the FT 300.
About BIP Wealth
Founded in 2007 in Atlanta, Georgia, BIP Wealth is committed to improving the financial lives of its clients, enabling them to lead more fulfilling, productive lives. We do this by implementing innovative, highly personalized planning and investment strategies, applying state of the art technology, and delivering exceptional client service. To obtain more information about our firm, we invite you to visit our website at www.buckheadinvestments.com, or contact Adrienne Johnston, Vice President – Operations, at 404.495.5230 or email@example.com.