BIP Wealth, LLC values our customers and makes it a top priority to safeguard the confidential information of our customers. We are committed to protecting your privacy and maintaining your trust and confidence.
BIP Wealth collects information about you to assist us in providing services and products to help you meet your financial goals and objectives and provide high standards of customer service. Additionally, information is obtained from you in order to help us fulfill our legal and regulatory requirements. Information collected may vary depending on the products and services requested and the scope of our engagement with us.
What Information Do We Collect and From Where?
BIP Wealth collects nonpublic personal information about you from the following sources:
- Information provided on applications and related forms, such as name, address, telephone number, Social Security or Tax Identification number, birth date, net worth, annual income, information about your personal finances, tax and estate planning, family, and financial information such as bank accounts.
- Information about your transactions with us, such as accounts balances, account numbers, and account activity.
- Information we may receive from non-affiliated third parties, including consumer reporting agencies.
What Information Do We Disclose and To Whom Do We Disclose It?
We do not disclose any nonpublic information about you without your express consent, except as permitted by law and as needed to provide the services you have requested. This applies to current as well as former clients. We train our staff to take caution in handling personal information. We restrict access to nonpublic information about you to staff that need to know such information, who assist in providing products and services to you, or who assist in the administration of the office, in order to maintain confidentiality of your information. Limited access is given to non-affiliated third parties, as permitted by law, in order to execute securities transactions on your behalf, or in order to provide account maintenance or customer service on your accounts.
We may disclose personal information obtained from you to financial services providers that service or provide support to your accounts, as permitted under law, such as:
- Securities broker/dealers
- Third-party administrators and vendors hired to effect, administer, or enforce transactions or services to your accounts
We will not share information about you with non-affiliated third parties, unless we have provided you with an updated Privacy Notice and provided you an opportunity to approve or disapprove of the sharing of your information. BIP Wealth, LLC is affiliated with BIP Holdings, LLC, as we share common ownership. BIP Wealth may be required, by law or regulation, to disclose information to third parties such as in response to a subpoena, to prevent fraud, to comply with rules and regulations to which we are subject, in response to inquiries from industry regulators, and in order to comply with our broker/dealer’s policies with whom our associated persons may be registered.
Our Security Procedures
We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect your nonpublic personal information. This includes measures to protect your information in the course of its disposal.