Personal Wealth Advisor
Whether you are looking to become an advisor within a firm that’s a better match for you, or you are looking to align your existing practice with an industry leader, you owe it to yourself to consider BIP Wealth:
- Our sophisticated investment and technology platform helps you drive growth . . . and it provides direct, low-cost access to private equity.
- You’ll enjoy the autonomy of managing a “business within a business” — set your own schedule, pursue your individual goals, focus on your clients.
- While others push RIAs to churn dollars, we’ll expect you to take excellent care of your clients and keep them for life.
- We provide leads through multiple channels.
Many firms say they can manage clients’ wealth. Few can create it. At BIP Wealth, we do both. We are a Wealth Creation Engine™ — propelled by a unique blend of science-based investment methodologies, a focus on technology innovation, and a deep commitment to openness and transparency. The BIP Wealth Creation Engine delivers smarter, more insightful strategies for the complex needs of our clients, and a more engaging, dynamic and rewarding client experience.
We are expanding our team to accommodate strong growth.
BIP PERSONAL WEALTH ADVISOR
To be a good fit for the BIP Wealth Advisor opportunity you will have:
- A passion for providing the highest possible level of service to demanding affluent clients.
- A commitment to uphold the fiduciary standard while providing transparency and clarity to investors.
- CFP® and/or CFA® Charter.
- A bachelor’s degree or higher.
At least five years of experience selling to and servicing affluent investors.
Here’s how it works
Within BIP you can manage your practice and leverage our value propositions to grow it even further. We’ll grant you a good deal of autonomy to manage your practice; of course, you’ll need to deliver the BIP brand within our parameters. As you would expect, you’ll invest the majority of your time in financial planning, client service and relationships.
What’s in it for you
One of the best reasons to come to BIP is our philosophy: if you put client interests first, good things happen. Here you will be able to take excellent care of your clients, helping them not only manage wealth, but also grow it. Other good reasons:
- There is no limit to how much you can grow.
- We cover the overhead – platform, training, compliance, HR, administration, etc. – leaving you free to do what you do best.
- Signing up new clients is important, but client satisfaction is even more important.
- Leads come to you from the leadership team, marketing efforts, private equity firms, and business development professionals.
- You’ll enjoy a generous fee sharing agreement; we’ll work with you to ensure a smooth transition, and once you are up to speed your earning potential is unlimited.
Note: this description is intended to give you a general overview position and is not an exhaustive listing of duties and responsibilities.